Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blah-ing

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Due to my tardy in typing Pin Yin, so I’ll just give it up and continue to use English as well. I’m a dull fish or tortoise in Pin Yin typing mer… lolx~

As I already posted up the second article, why could I still never notice another two groupies update the blog huh!? Ishhhhhhhhhhh… *frustrated*

Pei Pei and Xiao Liang Liang! Purposely to call them like that even though it brought me a nausea… *yuckz*yuckz* Where under heaven are you guys going?! What did you guys bustle about? Post up an article as quick as a lightning flash! THIS IS AN ORDER~!!!

Well, nothing special in these few days. Since KS had updated twice already so I could not drop behind him too. Kekekezz… I’ll just simply make a noise over here. =p blah blah blah~~~

Oh ya! *gabble* I went to the song matching of Losting in this afternoon. I’d still shortlisted in the performance in coming soon. But, a little inferior about myself as there are a lot of masterly singer over there. I bet low-esteem will lead me couldn’t even exhibit my singing skill. *trembling* Some more, I’m seems like not so important to them. Sigh~~~ Thinking of raising a white flag? I do not know too…

Guys, pray hard for me! Spare me courage! //Amen//

4 comments:

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

woohoo~~ I'm always the first one updated in March! lolx~~~

KaiSiang said...

yoo hoo~ congrats!! it's show time !! since u hv pay so much money to KTV ,it's time to take it back from losting-- show ur talent , sing ur best ~ yatazers rock!!

k.t.d.k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

yea~! of course i'll try my vry best as i do hv a massive courage in my body!

Post a Comment