Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is my turn shouting out now!

Sunday, March 1, 2009
what should i start for this post ? erm... i really don't know... 
let me start with some comments to my group member ba..

Huini, i really like your taste, i should said "Yes, it is you! Change my look a lot!" *grins*( feel happy right?)
Lynn, i really like joking with you...you always knew what i  said...
Changpei, thanks a lot to you.. you always help me a lot...but don't pull my bag la...hahaha...
Kaisiang, you are a clever guy, i think...but it is truth? 
xL, please spare me...wakakaka...

Bullying me has been a trend in yatazs group, although i have been very optimism ( even you ask me shut up i also can lol ?? am i really "siao"?? cham liao... *guffaw* )but please...have some limit also...so i will be very grateful, yeah~!*Thanks thanks*
of coz i felt very happy and enjoy when had fun with you all... 
go class together,eat dinner together, sleep together ( but in own bedroom,haha ) ,travel together, celebrate birthday together..and many many together... 
all are so memorable and sweetz..
Yatazs, the best ! wahahaha...

5 comments:

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

mummy, i'm not used to hear u call my real name indeed. yuckz...

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce Gan said...

Kaedeng~ When you got married? I was suprised, and you already have a children, don't you? Or more than one??? =p

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

actually she has more than one... i still have another younger sister too. SUPRISED? lolx~~~
my mummy daddy love each other deeply and madly... muahahaha

KaiSiang said...

geli~~le !! u guys punya cenversation ...yucks!! haha ~ but do keep loving each other in rite ways~~

Post a Comment