Tuesday, April 7, 2009

✿ Friendship ✿

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A new equation glancing off my mind as...


FriendShip = Frenzy + Shit


To be sure, Yatazers are so called excrement for my personal.
The excrement that i meant is like will going to like (臭味相投).
Why does it meant to be?
Mmm... Cause we're all Crazy? Frantic? Silly as well?
OooppSss... Of course WE ARE!
Somehow, we're fool around with any topics which could dumbfounded the others. Somehow, we could even bewildered by our conversation.
In a nutshell, we're *NARCISSISM*... SO WHAT!? Freestyle mer~ XOXO


==================================


Arousing suspicion in what i was talking about?
Ha! Wa pun tak tau~
I was just simply bluffing and bombast-ing~ lolXxx xp
Ps la~ I was already Bored to Death...
Do grant me to make some noise over here yea~




2 comments:

KaiSiang said...

thanks for editing the picture~ i like it ~
喜欢儿~

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

kam sia~ edited for some period d.
Ginna~ Payment of royalty is required for using my tag! neh neh neh~~~

Post a Comment