Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wonder*Wondering*Wondered

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I'm filled with many wonders now. Why do not you guys update this blog any more?!
Everyone is just so having a hectic life uh? *chewing over*
Ummmm... o.O?? Since the blog is go down like a lead balloon now,
and so I guess it should be revitalized.
Well, here i wanna refresh it with some piffle.
What i was doing during holidays uh?
Yea~ I found a freelance job and only weekend is my working hour.
Homie, a place where i lingered in always then;
or just simply wander around to take some photograph.
(no doubts! I photography heaps!)
Or else I'll used my lappie's cam cam to cam-whore. xoxo


Hereby, a surprise dedicated for you guys! XD
bibopbibopbibopbibop~*






Talang~*~*~* STUNNED!?

Classical Alien style of me me! xp





Attn: U guys can check out my FB photo album to appreciate my photography then.
As i'm still a NEWBIE, plz do not criticize much yea~ =)
arigatoooooooo~!

2 comments:

k.t.d.k said...

Alien!!! Guai A Yi!!!hahahaha

Mademoiselle Shawny AnG™ said...

nenene~~~ BLOW me la ban~ xp

Post a Comment